after fresh install, I get "object or class does not support the set of events"

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 1 semaine #11 par goedertw
I just installed a fresh Helga on a fresh PC.
(first the Access Runtime 32-bit, then the full Helga-install)
I can start Helga, but when I try to open the "Persons"-screen, I get a popup saying "object or class does not support the set of events".
I also tried already to replace HelgaDat.mdb with the default one from HelgaDat_BEL.zip and with one that I'm using on another PC.
In both cases the issue stays the same.
Any hints?

Regards,
WimG.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 6 jours #12 par goedertw
I tried several things, and the problem is fixed.
With my first (unsuccesful) installed I installed the 2024/01-version of Helga and I did NOT select the checkbox to install the Emit-software (because we only use SportIdent in the club).
In my final (succesful) attempt I used the 2023/08-version and I DID install both the Emit- and the SI-software.
I'm not sure which of the 2 changes solved my problem, but in the mean time I upgraded to 2024/01, to I guess it was the Emit-checkbox.
Hopefully this helps for other users: Always install both the Emit- and SI-software, even if you use only one of  both.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 5 jours #13 par Michael
Thank you, I confirm your conclusion.
It's actually what is written in the installation instructions of the Setup.exe..

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 mois 5 jours #14 par goedertw
Sorry, I should have read better... :-(
(I think you can classify this an RTFM-issue :-) )

Si vous aimez le programme, vous pouvez montrer votre appréciation en faisant un petit don, pour nous motiver de développer encore plus de fonctionnalités excitantes. Merci!