The next HELGA release is planned for beginning of 2010 and will come with a few nice features...
* Multiple instances of the Club and Person screens can now be opened. This is useful when you want to compare two records or create a similar records by copy/pasting several fields.
* A 3 Day event can now be organised by Special Class.
* For those who import their own data into HELGA: the tables PERSON and RUNNER are merged, and RUNNER is discarded. This makes it now particular easy, because the data can be imported in one step.
* The min/km calculation is extended to Relay races, taking of course into account the actual distances of the legs.
* The raw SPORTident data is now stored to facilitate decision making in case of timing problems.
* OCAD 9/10 course data for Relays can eventually be loaded from XML files, making the data management much more efficient.
The main new as last: I created a Start Time portal accessible directly from HELGA.
No need anymore to save the startlists as HTML or PDF files, in 2 versions by Club and Class and forward them to your webmaster for publication.
One click from the Edit Start list screen uploads the data to START.HELGA-O.COM.
Each link opens a competition.
The hyperlinks in the start list serve as filter, by class or club. The header lists the filtered categories.
Of course you can update or delete the list at any time, right from HELGA!
This feature is not fully finished yet. If you have comments or suggestions, please let us know.
Also, if you would like to see your data on the portal now for an upcoming event, just send us your HELGADAT and we'll publish it for you...