New year, new HELGA version, scheduled for this month...
The major improvement concerns the readout of SPORTident data, being now more robust against time sychronisation issues. Wrongly sychronised controls don't falsify the overall course time anymore.
Other bugfixes are in done for Crossings, block start time calculation with Special Classes, split times sync for Webres export, team score race.
New features are
- Relay control sequences with map exchange
- Standard class available in Webres export by course
- Dataexchange for OE2003 and MT2003 files
- the number of an unknown badge at Finish readout is copied into the Windows clipboard and can then conveniently be inserted into a new registration..
- several customisations for BRA and FRA
And we are still not running out of ideas...
Planned for a next release are variable leg numbers for relays, including Webres export!